For all merchandise related questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've purchased tickets to the virtual release show. How do I watch it?
- Click here to log in to the account you created when checking out to watch the virtual release show on 26 March, 2021 at 9pm CET, 8pm GMT, 3pm ET, 12pm PT and on 27 March, 2021 at 7am AEDT.
- The show will be available for replay until 28 March, 2021 at 11:59pm CET, 10:59pm GMT, 5:59pm ET, 2:59pm PT and until 29 March, 2021 at 9:59am AEDT.
- You can still purchase a ticket after the initial broadcast.
- If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. You will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- If you purchased on WARDRUNASHOP.COM ONLY: Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, email email@example.com with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
How can I watch the stream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV or Chromecast that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions
- (use chrome, the cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions here:
- (use safari, the apple tv share will be on the player)
What is this virtual release show experience?
‘First Flight of the White Raven’ is a virtual release show experience filmed at Riksscenen in Norway. This is Wardruna’s most ambitious project to date, including brand new songs from the new album “Kvitravn”, Best-Of songs, breath-taking visuals and a brand-new way to experience music. The event will premiere worldwide on the 26th of March at 9pm CET, where ticket holders can access the stream as many times as they like up to 48h after the event.
Can I purchase a ticket without a smartphone?
Yes. The platform https://wardrunashop.com/kvitravnstream/ where you can purchase tickets is accessible from any connected device including desktop computers.
I cannot make it in time for the start of the virtual release show experience, can I still watch the show?
Yes, the show will be available for all ticket purchasers for 48h after initial broadcast, ending on the March 28th at 11:59pm CET. Just log in using the email and password created when purchasing tickets. Tickets will still be available after the initial broadcast, to watch during the on-demand period.
How long will the limited-edition merchandise items be available?
The limited-edition show merch will be available for pre order until March 28th at 11:59pm CET.
Keep in mind, these items are all exclusively made for this event.
When will my order be shipped?
Merchandise items delivery is estimated to begin first week of April. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number & email address.
Do you ship merch to my country?
Yes! We ship WORLDWIDE! You can choose your method of shipping at the check-out. However, due to COVID restrictions and affected mail services to certain countries, it might be possible we are facing delivery issues and restrictions with physical merchandise orders. We take no guarantee for our delivery service partners.
What payment methods can I use to purchase tickets?
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Shop Pay, Paypal
The following affiliates are approved partners of the Wardruna virtual release show experience:
ACT Entertainment (Switzerland)
All Things Live (Sweden)
Amazing Vanilla (Portugal)
Art Mania (Romania)
Best Music (Romania)
Brutal Assault (Czech Republic)
Charmenko (Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, ex-yugoslavia Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Turkey)
Concertteam NRW (Germany)
Destroy All Lines (Australia)
DME Promotions (Ireland)
Emporium Presents (USA)
Graspop Metal Meeting (Belgium)
Hammer Concerts (Hungary)
Heartbreak Hits Presents (USA)
Inertia Entertainment (Canada)
Iron Realm Productions (Poland)
Kilimanjaro (United Kingdom)
LAA – Mario (Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia)
Live Nation (Denmark)
Live Nation (USA)
Loud Noise (Netherlands)
Madness Live (Spain)
Mike Thrasher Presents (USA)
Navigator Productions (Germany)
Obscure Promotion (Czech Republic)
Rest of Noise (Slovakia)
Salman Syed (India)
Summer Breeze Open Air (Germany)
Taihe Music Group (China)
TRM Concert Agency (Ukraine)
Vagos Open Air (Portugal)
I have another question!
Email Tickets@singlemusic.com or click the chat bottom in the bottom right corner of this page.
Stream Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch the event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.